Anthony Joshua says Tyson Fury 'talks like a kid' after winning IBF title by beating Charles Martin


"We've got more to go. Probably when I retire I will be happy but as I'm still fighting, I've got to put this behind me.
"Yeah (I was more excited at getting the fight). I'm happy I got the fight, we developed a different level of stamina, composure. A new level of man was born.
"I knew 100 per cent (it was over after the first knockdown). I know not to rush in, and I know if I've got enough power to hurt him once, if I keep my shape and keep on doing the same things to hurt him first time, I just knew I'd be able to get to him sooner or later."
"Me, Tyson Fury and David Haye, we have to fight. We can't get through this whole era without fighting, that would be silly, we will get it on at the right time. It's just bound to happen at some stage.
"I'm not going to lower myself (to Fury's level after he took to Twitter to criticise my performance), he talks like a kid. He's predictable really. He should be happy I won."
"July, it was always going to be the ninth," Hearn said. "We'll have to take a look at the top 15 (of the IBF heavyweight rankings), a lot of the guys are taken up.
"If he's ready, I don't see why we can't get back early July. That's the plan. That was why Sky turned down the Fury-Klitschko fight; they see 'AJ' as the future.
"The plan would be to build AJ as a Pay-Per-View fighter in America as well.
"Wembley's where we were looking to go."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.