Anthony Joshua will challenge Charles Martin for his world title... but who is the American standing in his way?

   

  • Anthony Joshua has knocked out each of his 15 professional opponents
  • He will challenge for a world title against Charles Martin on April 9
  • The American won the belt when Vyacheslav Glazkov retired in their fight






  • Joshua is quickly interviewed...
    "I asked how he was feeling. Camp's over. Let's put on a good show. I was just spurring him on for a good show on Saturday night. It's a pleasure to be bringing big time boxing back to the UK.

    "There are a few butterflies of course. I'll just rest tonight and perform, then chat to you guys after and hopefully I'll have the win. I see myself coming out and outclassing him."



    Martin is quickly interviewed...

    "I just won it and I ain't done having fun with it. We're all ready to get up in his head tomorrow. You can train all you want - that's just conditioning and doesn't win fights. Conditioning is a recipe but it's the heart.
    "I'm not breaking anything down. I'm going to break him down and I'm going to stop him. It doesn't matter how it comes. I'm not picky. I live for these sort of moments."

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

    Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.