Wife mixed poison in Husband's food


Someone here just said is the devil now visiting old marriages like he is visiting the new ones? Why are old couples now divorcing??

A 56-year-old retired military man, Durojaiye Rodoye, today told an Igando Customary Court, Lagos that his wife, Adenike was after his life.

“My wife is after my life so that she can inherit my wealth,’’ he said, adding that “she is threatening my life by poisoning my food.

“My wife prepared a vegetable soup for me to eat, the soup was black, I refused to eat because that is not my first time of eating vegetable. It should be green in colour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.