Debut appearance: D’banj plans moving to Hollywood


Koko master’ D’bang, has revealed his intentions of making his debut appearance in Hollywood. 
The singer/entertainer who is currently hosting the MTV show lip-sync battle Africa revealed this to south African radio host Anele Mdoda and that he might also be on the south African hit TV series ‘isidingo’
In his words:”once you are an entertainer you don’t want to limit yourself  so yes i am going into holly wood and it might be here in south Africa where I might be having a reality show about me I told you I might be on ‘isidingo’ soon” he disclosed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.