Funke Akindele gets New Looks After Dinning with Her Man


Ubi Franklin Shares Emotional Story of Working with Julius Agwu

There was a time Ubi Franklin worked as a personal assistant to Julius Agwu. Most of us have wondered how the working experience with the comedian was. During the Nigerian Entertainment Conference, Ubi had opened up on what he did for Julius.

Today, he is the Triple MG boss that has Iyanya and others. He is also the loving husband to actress Lilian Esoro, who is pregnant. While, he was working with Julius, he was busy gathering powerful contacts and that was how he met Iyanya, his partner. The two of them had started the Made Men Music Group label.

He used a picture to tell it all. “Epic Moment,” he had captioned a throwback picture of himself, Julius Agwu and some other panel members during the conference, adding, “In that picture you can spot Julius Agwu second left. Couple of years ago I was his PA and at events like this I'll seat in the audience, taking pictures and videos for him.'
He added.“I knew where I was going today it was an emotional moment as I sat on the same panel at the NECLIVE, working as his PA exposed me to a lot of things.”
What a transformation for Ubi?

Working as Julius Agwu's PA exposed me---Ubi Franklin Confess




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.