Joshua: Anthony Joshua claims Tyson Fury is 'hating on his body'


Anthony Joshua will challenge for the world title on Saturday

Joshua has spoken of his wish to eventually fight Fury in a unification bout should he defeat Martin, and in a response to his comments, said: "They're hating on my beach body, they're just hating, that's what it is. If they want, I'll give them some sessions, they can come train with me if they want.
"I asked them to spar, they don't want to spar, they don't want to work, so they can stay there, but this is just how I am. I ain't got no comments on his physique.
Joshua has offered Fury to join him for some training sessions

"This is just how I am. There's a lot of jealousy, a lot of negativity, so that's why I shut it down and just focus on myself.
"I don't search for their attention, I'm not worried if he backs me or not, because I'll still handle my business, he's not supposed to back me realistically, so I don't expect no different."
Charles Martin vs Anthony Joshua, live on Sky Sports Box Office on April 9. Order the event online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.