Transfer News: Mourinho's Man Utd plea, Ozil's Arsenal exit talks, Chelsea in £34m talks


Jose Mourinho has made another appeal to potential summer suitors.
The former Chelsea manager has been heavily linked with the Manchester United job.
United look set to dismiss Louis van Gaal in the summer after a poor second season
Mourinho, who was speaking at a sponsorship event in Portugal on Friday, said: "I can almost guarantee you that I’ll be back working this summer. I’ve got good offers on the table.
"It’s a matter of thinking, to come to a good decision and finalising it. In the summer everyone will know what my next club will be.
"I’ll take my ideas to where they are wanted. I want to be at a place where I’m wanted. I want to work at a club with responsibility, in a hard league and where there are no easy objectives. That doesn't leave many options."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.