“I AM NOT DATING, I AM VERY SINGLE - JULIET IBRAHIM


I'm single because all the men that I have dated are crazy set of people - Juliet Ibrahim
.
The screen goddess said this during in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Entertainment on Joy TV. Her words: “I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is. The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.”.... I know some haters wld still say I'm d one dt is crazy..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.