Jim Iyke Actor rare photo of baby mama

The actor who has since settled into a very quiet life in Atlanta with his Lithuania babe, Dana Kinduryte yesterday, May 9, 2016 in commemoration of Mothers Day, shared a picture with his baby mama and their son Harvey.

The actor who has since settled into a very quiet life in Atlantawith his Lithuania babe, Dana Kinduryte yesterday, May 9, 2016 in commemoration of Mothers Day, shared a picture with his baby mama and their son Harvey.
With the lovely picture came a loving Mother’s Day message to Dana which said, "Happy Mother’s Day Superwoman. I’ve said it all. You do it all. Only a Queen can raise a King. Love from your Boiz. ????. #HarvMama #SuperWomanChronicles."
The actor also celebrated his late mom who passed away last year.

He shared a throwback photo and wrote, "My greatest love, my big sis, my little sis, my confidante, my boss, my greatest fan, my mentor, my mother and now…… Guardian angel. Happy Mother’s Day Omalicha. Heaven is blessed to have you. My heart is blessed to have you forever. Thank you for never leaving. My dream is full of colours mama. I can’t wait to go to bed tonight to continue our last gist. Lol. King and I love you forever Gladys. #HarvBoiz #GreatestMother #OmalichaChronicles."
Jim Iyke welcomed his son Harvis Chidubem Iyke with his Lithuania girlfriend, Dana Kinduryteon September 1, 2015 inAtlanta at Grady Hospital.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m not engaged to Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-husband –Mimisola Daniels

Watch: Zlatan might play for Arsenal next season as he hints about Premier League move.